Tuesday, July 14, 2009

One time on the bus...

I saw a guy lift up his shirt and apply roll-on deodorant onto his underarm.

I was fascinated. There are actually people in this world who willingly and shamelessly perform such acts of personal hygiene in public as if they were at home! On a public transportation vehicle in front of an audience is a location I would least expect to witness such events. There were at least six other people sitting at the back of the bus with me who probably saw this guy put on his deodorant.

What stood out the most, however, was the scent of the guy's deodorant. The scent, oddly familiar and strongly feminine, managed to emanate throughout the rear section of the bus. I was almost entirely sure that the deodorant scent was either Degree or Secret.

No comments:

Post a Comment